Subject: [Leica] Is that so wrong?
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Feb 26 15:27:48 2005

"Photographics," photo illustrations, photo mud puddles are fine - as
long as they are presented as such. But if something is presented as a
"photograph," it should be an accurate representation of a single
instant in time, as interpreted by the photographer - at least that's my
position, and I'm sticking to it. :-)