Subject: [Leica] Re: Latest photos
From: firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin)
Date: Thu Feb 24 20:16:50 2005

I like both images, but the sky is so "white/bright". This is a common
problem: what do you do when you know the sky is going to be intrusive. In
the first image, would it be stronger, if you cropped down to the curves and
details in the lower left hand 2/3? I suppose Ansel would keep returning
till the sky was magnificent as well, but we fleeting visitors do not have
that luxury. YOu would have seen my images of the Canyon De Chelly where I
cropped tightly along the horizon for this very reason: I don't think that
solutioni was very good either.

Cheers