Subject: [Leica] kapoor sculpture in chicago
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Feb 23 21:57:08 2005

Eric,

The second and fifth images are the ones to keep IMO.

As for the copyright issues--there are lots of buildings and other
man-made structures which are restricted, although normally you are
always allowed to take pictures, as long as it is not for commercial use.

The worst example is the lone cypress tree at Pebble Beach in
California--as far as I know, there is a total photography prohibition,
and the tree (!) is copyrighted. I have several slides of it in my
files, from my first and so far only trip to California in 1993.

Nathan