Subject: [Leica] Last film?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Feb 23 19:09:38 2005

Don Dory offered:

>>Besides, if we want film to be available, we should spend more time
pushing the shutter and less typing messages about film. :)<<<

Hi Don,

Your the man, you da man! :-) If everyone stopped gabbing about film and
were burning it up, then maybe a lot of "film companies" wouldn't be dead in
the water.

On top of that, all those gabbing about buying leica shares and other silly
ideas were out buying a new M or whatever Leica product and shooting, then
maybe film and leica would be smiling! Yeah right,

Thanks Don, right on as usual! :-)
ted