Subject: [Leica] daly PAWs 7
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Tue Feb 22 19:46:14 2005

hmm, i hadn't interpreted the sign that way.  i thought the "adopted
twice" thing meant once by god and once by his family.  YMMV on that
one.

for what it's worth, i don't think the little boy in #3 was retarded.
the kids in #s 1 and 2 were all retarded and holding signs to the
effect that they were glad to be alive, etc.  the little boy in the
first photo gave me a hug after i took his picture, which is probably
why i ended up posting that one, even though i don't think it's such a
great shot.

--brad

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

What Would Bill Hicks Say?

"This is a generation of wingless chickens, which I suppose is what
Nietzsche meant when he said God was dead."
        --Flannery O'Connor