Subject: [Leica] daly PAWs 7
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Feb 22 14:21:15 2005

Love the expression on the kid in the first one, but you need the bottom
of the sign.
Second one is good, but would be better tighter. The third is by far the
best of the bunch; you've got the message in the sign and the face of
the kid; nice perspective.

But - they all could have been shot, and perhaps better, with a 28, 24
or 21 - they really didn't need the Xpan, which in this case leaves what
amounts to too much dead space.

BTW - I have to say that the third one, which I really like, really
enrages me - but it's the mother who gets me teed off, not you. :-)