Subject: [Leica] Oh ye of little faith
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Tue Feb 22 01:39:19 2005

Actually I like the disign of the canon IXUS 500 (5-mpix) and I totally
agree with you - all that ekstra bulky ergonomic plastic tends to lock you
movements ratehr the free your spirit - I like cameras like the Ms and the
LTMs and even the rather large Yashica G from the 60ties - they are very
good value for the ? - I even have a lynx coming with a 45 mm 1:1,4 - I look
foreward to testing that out. Perhaps we should make a competion on how we
would like like to design the digital M ?
cheers Ruben