Subject: [Leica] Some nature shots at last ...
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Mon Feb 21 23:52:43 2005

Gosh Frank, you make me blush.  Thanks.  I have learnt a lot as I've
come home with lots of ordinary pictures over the years.  But there's
so much more to learn, and so little time to learnt it, it seems.
Maybe when I'm seventy-ted years old I might just about feel like I've
got a couple of aspects down pat.  Like metering - now there's a
mystery!  :-)

Thanks.   Rick.