Subject: [Leica] Link - Leica in the German Financial Press
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Feb 21 21:08:32 2005

Thanks from me as well, good collection. The share price went down 30%
last week and up 15% yesterday--but Leica is a thinly traded stock, so
small trades lead to big price swings.

It is interesting to note a comment in one of the articles that layoffs
are not imminent despite the obvious need to cut costs--because they
cost a lot and would eat up a lot a of liquidity which Leica doesn't
have at the moment. Also interesting to see that even Volksbank Solms
was among the 6 banks that cut their credit lines.

Nathan