Subject: [Leica] Leica News in German
From: vroger at yahoo.com (V.Roger)
Date: Mon Feb 21 14:28:40 2005

Well... I read it, in German- It's sad... it really
is. No better example of the digital revolution than
this. I agree with what has been written, that it will
be a very long time before a Digital M is produced-
unless a white knight shows up.Frankly, all I can say
is that the best thing about the Leica Digitals up to
now is that Panasonic can repair them. I'll probably
end up with a Lumix LC1 sooner or later, my Camera
Shop indicated that they felt that prices would come
down within the next month or two- didn't say why
exactly- Anyway- Leica Film Cameras will still be
heirlooms for our kids- vroger

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Leica News in German)
Reply from rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] Leica News in German)