Subject: [Leica] DMR dead end?
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Feb 21 06:11:07 2005

And after people pay more than 4K for it - or more than what a refurbed
Canon EOS1D mkII autofocus CAMERA now goes for - if Leica soon goes
under, where will the service and future firmware revisions come from?
I'm sure I'm missing something, but one of the points in favor of Leica
generally that virtually everyone has made here at one time or another
is that no matter how old, no matter how "dated" a particular Leica, you
can always get it serviced and running like new.