Subject: [Leica] Found another shot from Sydney
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Feb 20 18:05:29 2005

Steve:  Far from "lame," this is definitely on my "wish I'd shot that one"
list.  The long-billed bird looks like something out of ancient
Egypt.  What is it?

--Peter

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] Found another shot from Sydney)
Reply from joelct at singnet.com.sg (joelct) ([Leica] Found another shot from Sydney)