Subject: [Leica] Re: chemicals and computer screen?
From: firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin)
Date: Sun Feb 20 17:25:47 2005

When we first went digital at the hospital, I occasionally found myself
reaching up to the monitor to take the film off after reading it ;-) Old
habits die hard!!

I spent a little of the weekend in the darkroom: after a week of looking at
computer screens, its a great relief: its the later which give me the
headache ;-)