Subject: [Leica] Leica cinema sighting: "Closer"
From: wooderson at gmail.com (Matt Powell)
Date: Sun Feb 20 17:02:12 2005

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 11:58:55 -0800, Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net> wrote:
> Later in the same scene, Julia takes an M6 picture of Natalie Portman
> crying by windowlight, which ends up blown up about about 10 feet high at
> an exhibition of Julia's photograph's. Great testament to the resolution of
> Leica optics  :-)   Julia is also seen out and about with the M6, and takes
> Clive Owens' picture with it as well.

But did you notice that the photo of Portman angry and crying in front
of the window is printed full-frame and square in the exhibition?
Roberts must have one of those limited edition 6x6 Leicas.

I almost pointed out the discrepancy on the LUG when I saw the movie
but it seemed way too nerdy on way too many levels.

--
MP
wooderson@gmail.com