Subject: [Leica] Another FLUGing reason to hate Canon.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Feb 20 09:30:02 2005

Steve Barbour suggested:
> we have the core of a new group...the SLUG's ....Still Leica Using
> Group.....<<<

Well OK eh?

We could have this place flying in no time. ;-) How about ...

"The SLUGS & the RAW exposures!" ;-)

That should bring all the crazies in the world. imagine "GOTH GURLS" by the
dozens, not to mention a GOTH GYS" Ffor the ladies. ;-) Models of course for
picture taking. ;-)

There's some kind of band the "Naked guys?" or whatever. Heck we could out
do them in no time. ;-)
t.

Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] Another FLUGing reason to hate Canon.)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Another FLUGing reason to hate Canon.)