Subject: [Leica] Michael Hintlian At MIT
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sun Feb 20 07:11:25 2005

bdcolen@gmail.com
> So last night, LUGer Michael Hintlian was generous enough to come
> speak to my Documentary Photography class about his project and book,
> "Digging," and about being a working documentary photographer. And
> Phong Doan came and graced a seat in the back row.
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album127

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album127/Phong1sm

Ah, the telltale rubber band on the wrist of the Abrahamsson
Softie user.  :-)

Thank you B.D.,  for having my at your MIT class for the evening.
Michael's talk was very illuminating at different levels.   Michael's
talk was well worth taking the time off and drive to town.
And the photography is gorgeous (but then again I have the book
and seen some of the proofs before).

- Phong