Subject: [Leica] leica using photographers..now sushi/Leica
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 06:22:50 2005

Ted sez:

>>And Uni? If there's one  piece of Sushi I can't take it's ... Uni!

I always ask for Uni first  at a Sushi bar. It tells the chef that I know
sushi, and he better treat me  right.  One time in San Francisco, my
daughter and
I had Sushi in a small  restaurant, and afterwards went to a Japanese bar;
little while later,  the staff of that sushi bar came in and bought us sake
all night.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] leica using photographers..now sushi/Leica)