Subject: [Leica] Re:QUIET M7
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Feb 20 05:07:52 2005

Hola Felix,

I've never had a Konica Hexar, but I had the same Rolleiflex as you, already
sold, and I'm agree with the silent "Shick", but I think that's due to the
"OBTURADOR" (I'm sorry I don't know the English translation), I thnk that
Rolleiflex, as the old Voigtl?nder (I have still one), the "obturador" was a
Compur, the Leica curtain is noisiert.

Saludos cordiales,
Luis