Subject: [Leica] Re Leica going belly up
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Feb 19 21:27:34 2005

To me its obvious that for us, the LUG, the Leica users group - we should be
vaguely supportive of Leica, the company which makes the cameras we use with
the same name and not be coming up with these crass thread names which then
always seem to last forever.

People come onto the LUG and skim through the archives with the idea of
getting into Leica.
I think they should not be put off in the first five seconds.
A glance at just the tread names would instantly clue them into the clear
idea that they were making a big mistake.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/