Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW5 QUIET M7
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Feb 19 16:43:23 2005

 Peter Klein wrote:

>> The M6 is probably quieter, but it concentrates all its noise into a very
>> small interval of time.  The E-1 spreads it out a bit more.  That said,
>> the E-1 is one of the quietest DSLRs I've ever met.

Feli responded:

> I'm still surprised by how quiet the M7 is, probably the quietest M out
> there by a good margin. At some speeds it's almost dead silent..<<<

Hi feli,
I agree with you on the quietness of an M7 shutter, yeah sometimes it seems
silent.

 As you know I click away with 3 of them at the same time and I'm always
conscious of any noise factor because I'm supposed to be the "invisible
photographer." ;-) There's no question M6 to M7 I believe the M7's are
quieter for whatever reason.  Then again maybe my bionic ears are failing.
;-)

ted

Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] Re: PAW5)