Subject: [leica] Serrano Snaps
From: wayneserrano at earthlink.net (Wayne Serrano)
Date: Fri Feb 18 08:53:09 2005

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the positive
comments and feedback regarding my work.  Acknowledgment by the LUG has
prompted my receiving many off list emails that have been highly
complimentary and supportive of my photography.  I am very appreciative of
everyone's critiques and opinions.  My thanks to you all.

Sincerest regards,
Wayne Serrano
wayne@wayneserrano.com
Mobile: 949.500.7576