Subject: [Leica] Leica: DMR will come, but R&D pushed way back
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Feb 18 03:07:36 2005

I guess it's time to cut down the company to a specialty maintenance and
repair shop for exisiting cameras and lenses, and an on demand production
shop for the existing analog models starting from M6 (and maybe retro). Dito
for the lenses.
Why not make it German Heritage?

At a certain point in time one should accept his losses.

But this entirely my own ,000001 cents worth of opinion.

---