Subject: [Leica] GB dozes off ;-)
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed Feb 16 22:35:49 2005

Beautiful colour as well, but somewhat icier ;-) It was hot but not
unpleasant: you do have to choose the time of year you head into the
Kimberley.

On 17/02/2005, at 5:28 PM, Jim Hemenway wrote:

> Alastair:
>
> Nice shots but it looks hot there. I like the Ghost Gum the most...
> such rich colors.
>
> It's still cold here in New England.
>
> http://hemenway.com/NubbleIslandWinter-small-01282005.jpg
>
> Shot 2 1/2 weeks ago on Ektachrome 100 11x14 with Symmar-S 360mm.
>
> I haven't yet scanned the shots taken that day with the R8.
>
> Jim
>

> Alastair Firkin wrote:
>
>> Ok, we seem to have got rid of that Cad for a while. Off down the big
>> "s" bend ;-)
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album103/PAWextra013
>> Now others can share their images without intimidation ;-)
>> Here is how to travel in style in the Aussie outback
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album103/PAWextra012
>> And here is what you can find: ancient "Jackson palms" set in a
>> wonderful rugged and isolated valley: no gin and tonic here ;-)
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album103/PAWextra017

Alastair

Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] GB dozes off ;-))
Message from jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] GB dozes off ;-))