Subject: [Leica] Interested in great images?
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Wed Feb 16 18:51:50 2005

Alastair Firkin wrote:
> Hmm, worked fine earlier, and Phong seemed to get it. Anyone else
> having a problem with the calendar? Anyone else awake ;-)

Oh, I am sure GeeBee is awake.
I can hear GB's scanner humming into the (Atlantic)
night.  :-)    It's actually quite fun being in the geographic
middle watching the chap and the mate exchanging
these photographic volleys.
Great show !

About the Fom2 calendar, I just tried again, and it's still
there.  What shows is a link which  you click to download
a pdf file.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Interested in great images?)
Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] GB dozes off ;-))