Subject: [Leica] Professioal Cellphone Photographer?
From: simon.ogilvie at gmail.com (Simon Ogilvie)
Date: Wed Feb 16 10:57:37 2005

Bob,
It doesn't look to me as though that phone is either one with a camera
built in, or being pointed at the dog.  What's more interesting (to me
at least) is the camera at the bottom left which appears to be a
Bronica medium format SLR used handheld without flash!  I'm surprised
both that someone would use a MF SLR at an event like this, and then
without any light source!

Simon.