Subject: [Leica] Attack of the SF Muni fare inspectors
From: pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (Peter M. C. Choy)
Date: Mon Feb 14 19:46:10 2005

Attention Campers, cool your jets -- some of
us still gotta live in this town after you
all leave! Don't make it necessary to alert
Homeland Security that an irregular band of
foreign shooters, some equipped with devices
supplied by Canada and Germany, may be descending
on Bagdad-by-the-Bay to see what develops ...
;-)
Pain-in-the-ass-innocent-bystander,
Peter.
SF, CA