Subject: [Leica] back to school
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Mon Feb 14 17:37:46 2005

funny you should ask.  in january i fled the corporate world and
and retreated back into the halls of columbia
university, this third time for a business degree, class of 06.

i first set foot on the campus in the 60's so it's very familiar to me.
in my mind's eye, i envisioned myself wandering the bucolic paths with
a IIIf and Pan-F snapping photos of the buildings and students, but thus
far the workload is crushing.

wish me well with my studies, and hopefully i'll have time to make
and post some photos from morningside heights.

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey