Subject: [Leica] PAW - 6, 2005 Lee Hermann
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Feb 13 14:58:32 2005

Now as always, the opinions are ones own, and I cannot know why or what
someone was taking an image for, but my comment on this would be "why".
Yes there are elements, which can be used to make a good image within
the frame, but they do not really "play" together. Tighter on the
flower stall bright and orange with the old stone work behind, would
have given a good 'third" party story, but the disinterested gal
walking her bike on the cobblestones with the garbage disposal bin,
cyclone wire and sunshade fence and the second tent are not part of the
main subject. At least on Valentines day she should have been carting
away flowers ;-)