Subject: [Leica] More Anime Pictures
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Feb 13 03:34:52 2005

After taking gazillions of these pictures, it occurs to me that costumers
are not just Costumers, but "actors." It is very interesting not just pose
them to get the best angle and composition etc. but to get them to act
their parts.

This set is from Anime LA, end of Jan 2005. I am actually not done putting
up all the pictures yet. The full link is here
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3046
Again, there are a lot of similar photos. Remember my goal is to have some
of these people buying prints so having more pictures helps. The rest would
be up next day or so.

For those who don't want to slog thru zillions of pictures, here are some
of my favorites:

Funny as heck - a most femmy looking female cosplaying Armstrong, a strong
man in the Full Metal Alchemist series:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=3733

The details on the head piece is quite amazing:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=3773

Yes, they are all girls although two are playing male characters:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=3629

The character is crazy and homicidal.
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=3639

Eat my reverse blade!
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=3646

I love taking pictures of people in love:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=3669

And if you read this far, let me say that after taking close to 2000
pictures on the R-D1 already, using the R-D1 really is not significantly
faster in putting web pics up or anything. The major advantage is that I
can print on site and make a few clams. There is also a point when using
the Studio flash (and putting the camera in manual mode) that I
accidentally changed the aperture. If I was shooting film, I would have
lost a good number of pictures. As is, I only lost about 6 before I checked
the LCD and realized the problem.

use richard at imagecraft.com)