Subject: [Leica] question for Ruben
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Sat Feb 12 18:28:47 2005

Hey Ruben:

Thanks a lot!

Happy photo taking,

Bill

Ruben <ruben@rhodos.dk> wrote:
Hi Bill

http://www.rangefinderforum.com/ and register - sign up

The way I se it is that you follow the discussion online, but once you have
contributed on a topic you get the following message in your mail - you can
subscribe and unsubscribe for different things in all kind of ways - people
are like here most of the time very nice and helpfull !

best regards

Ruben