Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW - Week 6 - Heninger
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Fri Feb 11 14:18:13 2005

Wade...I love looking at your photos, but could I gently request that you
consider providing a link directly to the photo in question, instead of or
in addition to the link to your PAW frontpage?  It may seem like a silly
thing, but the further the year gets along, the longer it takes to load
your main page and the incrementally more frustrating it is to have to wait
to be able to get to the latest photo.

Best,
Aaron

Message from firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin) ([Leica] Re: PAW - Week 6 - Heninger)