Subject: [Leica] FS: Elpro, Crumpler, Rollei book, Jobo CPE2, prints
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Feb 11 08:42:35 2005

PRINTS: http://www.photodeluge.com. The images I have selected there are
some of the most popular ones (judging by the feedback), but all my
stuff is available at the same prices (which, BTW, include only a modest
margin).

EQUIPMENT:

The following items are for sale due to brand switch (in the case of
bags, I have standardized on Domke for my Leicas and Lowepro for my
DSLR) and general cleanup. I am open to *reasonable* offers.

- Elpro 1:2-1:1 attachment for 100mm Apo Macro (cat.nr. 16545). Like
new, with all packaging etc. New one is $467 at B&H; I am asking 250 EUR
including shipping.

- Crumpler December Quarter bag, black blue, like new. See it here:
http://www.crumplerusa.com/products/camerabag/december_quarter.html
Bought a few months ago for 169 EUR, asking 100 EUR plus shipping.

- and I still have the Prochnow Technical Report, English version.
Price: 25 EUR plus shipping.

- Jobo CPE2 processor with lift. I shoot so little film now that it is
not worth it for me to develop my own. This Jobo comes with everything
you need: bottles, processing tanks, a Jobo drying cabinet etc. It is
not super-clean, I used it a lot in Switzerland, but has been sitting
unused since we moved to the Netherlands in June 2003. Due to its size,
and overall bulk, this is likely to be interest only to someone within
driving distance of me, which means Netherlands, Belgium, the nearby
parts of Germany. Also, I am driving to Denmark in mid-February, so if
someone in northern Germany or in Denmark is interested, we can arrange
a drop-off too. 300 EUR excl. shipping.

Contact me off-list if interested in any of these items.
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands

Stock photography available at: