Subject: [Leica] Which 35mm 'cron or 'lux?
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Thu Feb 10 16:40:31 2005

Phong,

I love the work I've seen with your lens. I just can't
deal with it personally. With the 35/2 ASPH, the hood
can barely be seen within the 35mm frame on my
MP .58. This is what I enjoy. It's like using a 50 with
round hood on a .72.

Yes, it IS true. Start saving your $$$! :-) The 28 ASPH
is pure magic.

Thankfully, my only son was graduated from William
& Mary three years ago and I'm starting to catch up!
Good thing too, given this stale economy...

Best Regards,

William