Subject: [Leica] scene from the OR 2 ...paw
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed Feb 9 20:14:09 2005

Ted Grant wrote:
> Steve Barbour showed:
> Subject: Re: [Leica] scene from the OR 2 ...paw
>
>> it does make a terrific  print, and knowing that's the surgeon upper
>> right actually helps the image...<<<<
>

> Hi Steve,
> Whatever you do don't tell them how easy it is to shoot this kind of
> stuff in the OR. ;-) It's like our secret, you, Sandy and me. ;-) I mean
> ****

> Oh and a few other unmentionables best left to find out for themselves!
> Why give it all away as they should learn a few tid bits on their own. :-)
>
> It's a beauty shot Steve each time I see it! Simply because, it isn't as
> easy to shoot as I make it sound because you have to "See the Light!"
> before you can shoot it! Don't think about it, just react to the light
> without thought! Click!
> ted

thanks Ted...    yup, a really tough shot, but
with luck I pulled it off... I was happy with what
the Leicanon could do to help....

Steve

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] scene from the OR 2 ...paw)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] scene from the OR 2 ...paw)