Subject: [Leica] scene from the OR 2 ...paw
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Feb 9 16:54:13 2005

Steve Barbour showed:
Subject: Re: [Leica] scene from the OR 2 ...paw
>it does make a terrific  print, and knowing that's the surgeon upper right
>actually helps the image...<<<<

Hi Steve,
Whatever you do don't tell them how easy it is to shoot this kind of stuff
in the OR. ;-) It's like our secret, you, Sandy and me. ;-) I mean every
surgeon in the place will have a dozen photographers wanting to shoot them
in action if the photogs knew these kind of images are all over the place.
;-)

However, a few rules before hand. ;-)

Don't faint! Bad news they'll leave you on the floor and be ticked off!
Don't dangle a neck strap in the body cavity during closing. Really bad news
and a fate you don't want to hear!
Don't tick off the Head OR Nurse! They can be the meanest "Big Momma on the
block!" You could become a patient!
Don't throw up! That's tacky! Worse? They make you get down and clean it up!

Oh and a few other unmentionables best left to find out for themselves! Why
give it all away as they should learn a few tid bits on their own. :-)

It's a beauty shot Steve each time I see it! Simply because, it isn't as
easy to shoot as I make it sound because you have to "See the Light!" before
you can shoot it! Don't think about it, just react to the light without
thought! Click!
ted

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] scene from the OR 2 ...paw)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] scene from the OR 2 ...paw)