Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Site not down
From: benjaminmarks at verizon.net (Benjamin Marks)
Date: Wed Feb 9 18:32:21 2005

Brian:

Duh. User error.  I was searching for "LUG Archives" in Google, which gave
me:  htttp:/mejac2.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/.

This link, when clicked, produces the "page not found" error.  This is odd,
as this has worked for me before.  However, when I click on your
link http://leica-users.org/ , I get right to the LUG.  Sorry to have taken
up your time with this.