Subject: [Leica] some new pics
From: kine_scope at yahoo.com (Liam Maloney)
Date: Wed Feb 9 15:57:11 2005

Hi everyone,

I've posted a mini-gallery sneak preview of some recent stuff I've done that
will shortly be exhibited... your feedback is always welcome.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/getcloser/folder-7471.html

These are part of a larger group project showing Montrealers of different
religious and ethnic backgrounds at prayer.

Sadly, I wasn't able to photograph Tet, but I'd like to extend my best
wishes to those who are celebrating the Year of the Rooster.

Liam