Subject: [Leica] daly PAW 6
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Tue Feb 8 18:30:06 2005

On 8 Feb 2005, at 3:15 AM, Peter Dzwig wrote:

> Don't know the Fiery Furnaces, but it is a very moody picture. I think
> I would have preferred it without the wide vertical border though. Or
> is that an artefact of my machine.

that's what the scanner does.  i've been leaving it on my images as
part of my vow to print everything "full frame."

> LZ and The Who experimental? They did it thirty years ago. Or is that
> just my age showing at the edges.

the fiery furnaces are experimental and, in some ways, pick up where
the who and led zeppelin left off.  i do not mean to imply, however,
that they are sound-alikes.  there's definite influence, but the
furnaces have their own unique sound.

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

What Would Bill Hicks Say?

"The master class has always declared the wars; the subject class has
always fought the battles. The master class had all to gain and nothing
to lose, while the subject class has had nothing to gain and all to
lose--especially their lives."
        --Eugene Victor Debs

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] daly PAW 6)