Subject: [Leica] daly PAW 6
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Feb 8 01:11:24 2005

rad

brad daly wrote:

> week 6 paw is up.  this is a photo of eleanor friedman, singer for the
> band the fiery furnaces, shot at the echo lounge in atlanta.
>
> http://www.bradbrad.com/fieryfurnaceseleanor.html

Don't know the Fiery Furnaces, but it is a very moody picture. I think I
would
have preferred it without the wide vertical border though. Or is that an
artefact of my machine.

> the whole index is at
>
> http://www.bradbrad.com
>
> fwiw, i think the fiery furnaces' album _blueberry boat_ was the best
> record of 2004.  it's very experimental and ambitious and might appeal
> to fans of the who and led zeppelin.

LZ and The Who experimental? They did it thirty years ago. Or is that just
my
age showing at the edges.

Peter

Replies: Reply from brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly) ([Leica] daly PAW 6)