Subject: [Leica] speaking of resolution
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Feb 8 17:05:55 2005

At 07:45 PM 2/8/2005, you wrote:

>Now all my wonderful feelings about the 20D and resolution, along with
>other high-end digital hand held cameras have just been vaporized by these
>two scenes!  Damn I'm going to cry, I want one!!!!  ;-)

No you don't, Ted. This is a camera for rocks and peeling paint.  You can't
photograph people with it!  In fact, when I saw the photo of the gigapxl
camera and tripod in "virtual cart" configuration - half-way down this
page: http://www.gigapxl.org/technology-realized.htm
I decided this whole gigapxl camera is a figment of somebody's exaggeration!

TIna

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] speaking of resolution)