Subject: [Leica] Paw 13
From: chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Mon Feb 7 03:57:53 2005

Oops: wrong URL:

http://cmbrow.people.wm.edu/photography/PAW/elvis.htm

Chandos

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+cmbrow=wm.edu@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+cmbrow=wm.edu@leica-users.org] On Behalf Of Chandos
Michael Brown
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 8:33 PM
To: 'Leica Users Group'

After Nathan's posting, it's a little embarrassing to publish this link.

So I don't get out so much--this is Elvis, one of the two dogs and seven
cats with whom I uneasily coexist.  The slavering brutes belong to my
wife; Elvis here caught in a moment of rare civility, doubtless lulled
by the surprisingly balmy rays of late winter dusk. I think he went and
killed something fluffy right after I made this image.

file:///c:/Brown/photography/PAW/elvis.htm

This PAW thing is pretty heavy going for a middle-aged professor of
history.

Cheers!

Chandos