Subject: [Leica] PAW 5 dlridings
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Feb 7 00:07:15 2005

Hi John,

This was only one of two youngsters. The rest were middle-aged.

He was actually singing in English. You _can_ sing the blues in Swedish
and it works well, but most of the jamming songs were traditional songs
(so everyone could pitch in) or instrumentals.

This guy is French. He doesn't know any Swedish. He just happened by last
week. He didn't have his own guitar but can he ever play. There's probably
a story somewhere behind him. You don't get that good as a hobbyist.

http://www.dlridings.com/jam/050205/pages/05v05-0027.html

Thanks for taking a peek and dropping a line!

Daniel