Subject: [Leica] 75 'cron
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Feb 6 22:03:05 2005

On 2/6/05 9:45 PM, "Frank F. Farmer" <summicron@bellsouth.net> typed:

> Plus, I think that there are some folks that have adopted ( with good
> reason,
> considering the cost) the
> 75mm focal length of the Summilux and would love to have something more
> manageble.  I do not
> own the 'lux, though, what do I know?
>
> Frank

I have a 75mm lens for my Leica M system.
The Viso end of it to be exact!

It's the Rodenstock 75mm f4 APO Rodagon D optimized at 0.8X to 1.2X which I
can also use on my enlarger or view camera.
And which I got for chump change used.

Its a honey of a hunk of glass! Looks like an enlarger lens!

Magnification 1:1 AND BE THERE!

For when what you want on your 24x36mm piece of film also happens to be
24x36!

That way no one can accuse you of distorting reality.

And if you cant think of any pictures to take you can just take pictures of
some of your other negatives. Giving you positives.

The possibilities are endless!

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon