Subject: [Leica] Street Photo Gallery
From: low.justin at gmail.com (Justin Low)
Date: Sun Feb 6 09:51:14 2005

Hi there! I'm back on the LUG after a long hiatus. I've been busy lately
with a photo project that involves street photography. My intent is to
document the monotony and repetition of city life and the routines of
it's population.

You can see an initial cut of the shots here:
http://justinlow.com/photos/city-life/

Please take a look, and feel free to give some feedback. Thanks!

For those technically inclined, this series was photographed using a
Bessa R2 with a M-Rokkor 40mm f/2 on Delta 400 film.
--
Regards,

Justin Low

mail: justin@justinlow.com