Subject: [Leica] My attitude about Colo(u)rnow, color management software question!?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Feb 5 20:21:18 2005

I use ImagePrint on my 2200 under OS X 10.3

I like this software a LOT. It produces terrific prints. For black and
white it takes away any color cast. You can print to the light
conditions under which your prints will be displayed.

When I move to a 4000 I'll definately upgrade . . . IF I can upgrade.
I've written to ColorByte and they have not answered my inquiry.

I intensely dislike their pricing - it's from the bad old days of sofware.

But their software DOES work and for me it works superbly. They have a
ton of very high quality color profiles.

One thing I don't like: the high quality black and white profiles
can't be used to preview in Photoshop.

Adam

Replies: Reply from dpost at triad.rr.com (Dan Post) ([Leica] My attitude about Colo(u)rnow, color management software question!?)
Message from dpost at triad.rr.com (Dan Post) ([Leica] My attitude about Colo(u)rnow, color management software question!?)