Subject: [Leica] craft project and a cookie
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Feb 5 14:48:42 2005

Hi Eric,

I like 2 more, because of the combination of colours, the DOF and the
isolation of your daughter (I suppose) while she concentrates on painting.
5 is a very nice portrait, but IMO 2 tells more a story.
I do like 1, too, and am a bit surprised that you didn't include it in your
selection.

Q: is this just metered with your M6? I have a M without meter so I can't
compare. You always produce very bright images and I wonder how you do it.
+1?

Thanks,
Philippe