Subject: [Leica] 75 'cron
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Feb 5 14:12:14 2005

Did they, Doug, or is that what they're now saying as they configure the
digital back to work with the present configuration of the R8. And, yes,
I'm aware that there are "extra" contacts of one sort or another on the
R8/9. But frankly, IF Leica was foresighted enough to know eight years
ago that they were going to put a digital back on the R, one has to ask
- why did they wait until they were circling the drain to actually do
something about it?