Subject: [Leica] 75 'cron
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Sat Feb 5 09:23:06 2005

On Feb 5, 2005, at 9:12 AM, B. D. Colen wrote:
> The only thing against it - and I sold mine because of
> this - is that 75 is a neither/nor focal length; it's too long to be a
> 50 and not long enough to be a 90 - which is to say, a short tele.

That's my thinking. Not much longer than a 50, but without the reach of
a 90.

BUT lets assume they are thinking down the road:

75 x 1.37 = 102.75

Rumor has it that the digital M will not be full frame, but will have a
1.37 mag factor
like the R-Module.

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4