Subject: [Leica] M2 questions
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Feb 3 08:32:38 2005

Roland

I would modify the M2 because it has a wonderful VF.

The M6 VF can show 28mm brightlines. I use a 28mm on a .72 M6 very often
and have no problems with it, but I wouldn't recommend it if you wear
glasses as the brightlines are at the outer edge of the viewing field.

I guess you're from Germany? Check out this address, they might help you
further: Fototechnik Kielgas, Baumstr. 19, 30171 Hannover, 0511-814699,
http://www.fotomechanik-kielgas.de

Or ask Leica, Solms, directly.
Didier

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] M2 questions)