Subject: [Leica] displaying images
From: nicholsj at edge.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed Feb 2 18:38:15 2005

Dave,

I tried the manual mode first, then the slide show.  Both worked fine on my
dial-up connection.  This is a very impressive group of images.  As one who
will not likely get to visit Europe, I enjoyed them.

Jim Nichols

I'm just starting out. The good news is that although it';; requiring a lot
of up front effort, once complete it should be very easy to
maintain/update.

> http://www.purplehen.com/photos.htm
>
> Technical detail of the 9 images; all were taken  with a M6 Classic and
35/1.4 or 21/2.8. Fuji trannies scanned on an Epson 1680 flatbed.